Thursday, January 20, 2005

Just startin out...

Ok, so I did it too. I jumped on the bandwagon and created a blog. Now, a whie ago, someone told me what "blog" meant...there's some kind of acronym or something that the word "blog" comes from....to me, "blog" is right up there with my least favorite sounding words, like "moist" and "snot" and "rectal". Personally, my favorite sounding word has always been "butternut", but what does that say?
Anyways, I'll get around to posting some more idiotic and completely useless information, in my brother's words, to prove what a totally uninteresting person I am...but for now, lets all just relax together and hum the mantra as though we were in a contortionist-type yoga position..."blog"...."blog"..."blog"...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rychkid said...

Blog is short for web log... weblog... blog. Geek.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home