Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm a genius

Ok, I figured out the picture thing (ergo...the ENORMOUS picture of me...still gotta figure out how to make that smaller...size does count...), and I'm so proud of my mediocre self. But now, I'm plagued with trying to figure out why, oh why, people continue to be a$$holes. I mean, just people in general. Seriously, if you sit back for a minute and just think...how many people come to your mind of someone who's a true ass? Like a real, genuine, card-carrying a$$hole? Try it...I'll wait...

Ok...how many people are on that list? For me, it's at least 7. That may not seem like a lot, but 7 is the number of a$$holes I know personally...so I'm not counting the a$$hole who cut me off on 787, or the a$$hole who took up 3 parking spaces for his Grand Pris, or the a$$hole who yelled at ME when he stepped in dog sh*t outside of my apartment building, when I'm standing there, HOLDING A BAG OF MY OWN DOG'S SH*T. No, no, no...I'm not counting them...otherwise the list would be WAY too exhausting.

But one of those 7 particularly stands out as a posterchild for a$$hole-dom...like the mayor of a$$hole city...the grand high exaulted mystic ruler of a$$holidness. You get the picture. And the question I have is...without sounding too much like a quote from Spaceballs...why do I surround myself with a$$holes? I used to think I was a pretty good judge of character...I could pin someone's deal down within 20 seconds of meeting them...it was like a sixth sense. I wonder if that kind of thing is something that diminishes with age...like eyesight and hearing and the latitude of your breasts...hm...good theory to check out.

Anyways, I'm going to go meditate on this for a while..."God? Buddah? Spongebob? Why am I drawn to a$$holes, and keeping them in my life? Get back to me on that would you?" I'll let you know what happens....

blog...blog....blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home